https://paulrobinsonthyroid.com is Paul Robinson’s new website.
The new website completely replaces http://recoveringwitht3.com (which no longer exists). All the main URLs for the old website will still work though.
The main URLs that have been mapped include the overall http://recoveringwitht3.com, the book pages for the three books, all the individual blog post links, and the success stories.
This means any of you, or any groups or forums, that use any of the main old website URLs, or have bookmarked them will find that they still work (you do not have to discard them immediately, although gradually transitioning to the correct URLs makes sense).
The advantages of doing this will be obvious as you browse the new website:
- The new website is very easy to see and use on all viewing devices – TVs, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones, etc.
- The new website is fast to load and to use.
- It is far more powerful with well organised categories and tags for the blog posts.
- It also has no security issues (it is https secure).
- It is Google friendly with lots of graphics. This latter point means that more people around the world will find the new website through Google searches. More people will find the books and discover how to recover from hypothyroidism as fast as possible.
- It provides easy ways for you to contact me and provide feedback on the site.
- It provides more information about my books and work than the old site and makes it easier to locate this information.
- The website is built on WordPress which means it will have a very extended life and can develop over time, as much as I need it to do.
- It will help me to assist more thyroid patients and continue to do so.
- I think you will enjoy using it!
I was going to provide a video doing a short website tour of https://paulrobinsonthyroid.com but I think it is so easy to use that this is unnecessary.
The new website is consistent in its design with my other social media pages
From now on my Youtube channel, Books Facebook Page will all have similar visual qualities. This will make it easier for everyone to know that they are on one of my pages.
I hope that you enjoy the new site. It has been a LOT of work but I believe it has been worth it.
To go immediately to the homepage of the new site and explore it, click on the link: