I had the pleasure of being a guest speaker on the Advanced Thyroid Series on The Other Side of Weight Loss Podcast with my friend Karen Martel. This audio + video episode is now out.
In this episode we discuss:
- My own story of recovering from Hashimotos.
- The ripple effect of having hypothyroidism to not just your own health but also to the people around you.
- T3 versus T4.
- Why some people need T3 only.
- How your labs can look normal but you are still hypothyroid.
- Reasons for high Reverse T3.
- The importance of paying attention to patients’ responses to medication, not just labs.
- The relationship between cortisol and thyroid within the cells.
- How Paul developed the CT3M protocol for improving cortisol levels.
You can get to the interview in several ways. The easiest is through Karen Martel’s website link: https://karenmartel.com/circadian-t3-method-pituitary-dysfunction/
The direct YouTube link is here: https://youtu.be/GycU86s6rgA
Apologies but the audio on my side of the interview is not ideal. This was recorded before I had a more professional microphone – but it is still quite clear.
I hope you enjoy the interview.