You can share your own success story via our contact form here
Circadian T3 Method, T3
T3 Thyroid Treatment and The Circadian T3 Method Has Fixed My Hypothyroidism and High rT3
After 9 years of antidepressant treatment for a depression and anxiety that would not go away, I was finally diagnosed by a thyroid specialist with hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.
My four sample adrenal saliva test results came back with first sample 19 nmol/L (range was 5.3 – 61.8) so this was LOW. The other three results were 38, 28 and 37 and ALL were high.
I was put on a treatment of Hydrocortisone and NDT, which immediately lifted my mood and gave me some energy, but didn’t resolve all of my symptoms. I still suffered from fluid retention and daytime fatigue, and I also did not like the idea of being “stuck” on steroids for a long period of time, yet every time I tried to wean off the Hydrocortisone, the depression and fatigue would return within days.
I decided to take my health into my own hands and learn everything I could about my particular thyroid condition. Luckily, I found Janie from STTM and she suggested (based on my lab results and symptoms) that I try T3-Only. She told me about Paul Robinson’s Circadian T3 Method and explained that I could potentially support my adrenals by using the circadian t3 method, and in the process hopefully wean off the Hydrocortisone.
I bought Paul Robinson’s books, followed his instructions to the letter, and “cured” myself within 2 months! It took 5 weeks until my mood started to lift, and by 9 weeks I was not only free from depression and anxiety, but I could feel a sense of calm and inner strength that I’ve never felt before. I believe this feeling is my adrenals healing.
These have been the keys to my success with the CT3M:
– I bought both of Paul’s books and read as much as I could despite my initial brain fog.
– I bought a thermometer and blood pressure/heart rate monitor and recorded my vitals at least 6 times per day, as many days per week as I could.
– I learnt about my own body and what my vitals (heart rate, blood pressure and temperature) were telling me.
– I treated underlying vitamin and mineral deficiencies – low iron and low B12.
– I took and continue to take mega doses of vitamin C.
– I took and continue to take anti-inflammatories (tumeric and astaxanthin) to lower inflammation.
– I took and continue to take a good multi B vitamin.
– I took and continue to take Holy Basil to lower my high afternoon cortisol.
– I follow a gluten free, mostly plant based diet with no processed foods.
– I don’t drink any alcohol.
I currently take 10mcg of T3 (tertroxin) 3 times per day: 10mcg@3am; 10mcg@11am; 10mcg@5pm.
I have no hypothyroid symptoms and no depression or anxiety. The CT3M has given me my life back and I am happier than I have ever been – and this is after only 2 months! I know my adrenals are still not 100% healed yet, but I cannot believe the improvement in such a short period of time.
The only thyroid resources I used and needed were Paul Robinson and Janie Bowthorpe. Every piece of information I required was contained in their websites and books.
Thanks Paul for giving me my life back!